Taxation and Personal Services
As our practice in the commercial sector has grown, so have our client’s needs for high quality professional tax services. Careful tax planning is critical to any business operation. It involves not only an understanding of the interrelated areas of tax laws as they continually change through new regulations and rulings, but also the motivation and skill to recognize opportunities and creative solutions. Taxes are a complicated and demanding area, and at ISCO we place a distinct professional.
Emphasis on our tax department and have developed a sizeable group of tax specialists to respond to clients’ needs. Some of the most frequent services we provide in this area are:
- Corporate and individual tax planning.
- Preparation of income tax returns.
- Representing clients before assessing and appellate authorities.
- Assisting clients in getting approval under various sections of fiscal statues from the Central Board of Revenue.
- Handle sales tax matters and import duty cases.
- Advising clients on tax effects of proposed business transactions.
- Providing general tax advice based on current laws and rulings.
Advising clients on the tax aspects of international business by having a liaison with member firms of ‘MIDSNELL GROUP INTERNATIONAL’.